1. Adhesive tapes should be applied at room temperature (18 ° C – 24 ° C).
2. Once the tape contacted the surface, apply sufficient pressure on it.
3. Surface to which the tape is to be applied must be free from dirt, dust, oil and similar substances.
4. Shelf life of double sided tapes is 12 – 18 months, and 8 – 12 months for single sided tapes.
5. Tapes should be stored in a closed package in the absence of moisture and direct sunlight.
6. Do not use it for electrical insulation purposes if not specified in the instructions.
7. Do not stick tapes directly to your body except medical tapes. It may contain harmful substances to human health.
8. Do not apply directly to polished and painted surfaces unless specified in the instructions. May cause loss or fading of color.
9. One of the criteria for tape selection according to the surface is the distance between the material and the tape. Choose the thinnest tape possible according to the distance between the surfaces.